Sunday, January 1, 2012

Painted Shifting Stones and Sentry Stone - WIP

For New Year's Eve, I stayed in while Johnny and Kate slept. I decided that I should get painting, putting an awesome year of painting in 2011 down and getting into 2012 right.

Instead of painting more Blindwater (which I'll get back to soon), I've decided to paint Baldur the Stonesoul's Theme Force Hour of Reckoning. To start with, I worked on my Shifting Stones and Sentry Stone that I've had primed for awhile. I knew they'd paint up quick and be pretty easy for a night of relaxing.
I followed the studio way of painting the stones, leaving all the open areas not green on the models. I'm not 100% sure I like them that way. The base ground on the stones isn't done because I'm not yet sure how I'm going to base the desert type stone yet either.

No comments:

Post a Comment