Monday, January 16, 2012

Painted Celestial Fulcrum - Finished

I spent Sunday night finishing off the Celestial Fulcrum. I'm very, very happy with how it turned out. The model is so detailed and just looks amazing. It is really a centerpiece for my army. I can't wait to get to play it on the table! Right now, I'm preventing myself from playing Baldur the Stonesoul's Theme Force until I finish all the models for it. All that's left is the Lord of the Feast, a unit of Druids of Orboros with Overseer, and two Gallows Grove solos. I'm very happy with how the army looks together. A very neat looking Stick and Stone force.

There isn't a good way to take pictures of this model, but here's my best attempts!
Front
Side
Back
Side


2 comments:

  1. Looks nice, really nice. Hoping to have mine finished soon. At the moment I won't be doing the runes. Seems better to leave them dark.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree with your choice in this matter. With the grey, if that's your scheme for all the Wolds and stones, it should stay that color.

      Delete