Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Painted Harrower - WIP 1

I'm continuing my work on my Harrower for my Mortenebra Theme Force/Hardcore list. He's pretty integral to the list due to his ability to Thresher with Reach and gain souls. He'll allow me to kill a lot more models, specifically infantry. My Mortenebra list can easily deal with heavies, it gets bogged down by infantry. That's why the Harrower is immediately in the list.

My current 35 Point Hardcore list:
  • Mortenebra
    • Deathjack
    • Harrower
    • Scavenger
    • Slayer
    • Slayer
    • Deryliss
  • Necrotech
  • Scrap Thrall
  • Warwitch Siren
  • Warwitch Siren
It should be a ton of fun and pretty easy to use, so I'm excited to try it out. The Scavenger might get replaced with a Stalker, as I'm a very large fan of that bonejack as well.

I have a majority of the blighted gold done, I just need to finish the right side of the face, the three prongs of the right claw, and some minor detail elsewhere. Then it is a majority of Pig Iron and the model will be really close to being finished.

1 comment: