Monday, July 18, 2011

Painted Darragh Wrathe Mounted

Here's the almost final Darragh Wrathe. I need to figure out what to do about the horse's undead flesh, but for now, I'm leaving it as it is. His base needs some tufts of grass, but I do my basing in batches, to make it easier on myself. I'm quite happy to have him finished, as now my Lich Lord Asphyxious list is fully painted. I also think my Wraith Witch Deneghra lists are as well. Darragh gets around in a lot of my lists, because he is so damn versatile. Between being Light Cavalry, effective in melee, and with a kick ass suite of spells, it is hard not to spend the 4 points on him. An offensive spell, and defensive buff, and an out-of-turn movement spell are just fantastic. More-so on a SPD 8 model with a 5" move after he does his thing. He's just great.
The rest of Darragh...

1 comment:

  1. Yay, nice work! Also, you have very clean fingernails.

    ReplyDelete