Tuesday, April 3, 2012

Painted Satyxis Raider Captain

This Saturday is a Highlander event in Madison. I needed to finish a Satyxis Raider Captain to finish a couple lists so I can play fully painted at events still. She got done tonight for that reason. She's also going to be my Paint the Target model for Lost Hemisphere (more information at http://losthemisphere.com/blog/?p=20189). I'm glad she's done early as I need more time for Adepticon.

My list for the Highlander event is as follows:
Skarre, Queen of the Broken Coast
* Deathjack
* Malice
* Nightwretch
* Stalker
Satyxis Raider Captain
Satyxis Raiders (10)
* Satyxis Sea Witch

This list has a ton of jam potential and first striking. The Satyxis Raiders with the Captain hit before anything else in the game and can really push my opponents back. Everything else sets up the assassination or attrition games by taking out heavies with Malice and the Deathjack. Skarre just does what she does best, screw with my opponents. This list should be a lot of fun and I'm very psyched to play Saturday.

No comments:

Post a Comment