Tuesday, May 8, 2012

Scarsfell Griffon and Gatorman Witch Doctor Preview

So it has been awhile since my last post. My apologies for that. Life has been busy since Adepticon and it won't slow down until June! Just crazy busy with weddings, baptisms, and work. I'll keep up with the new previews, however!

Privateer Press gave us the Scarsfell Griffon and Gatorman Witch Doctor. We saw the Griffon at Adepticon and it looked awesome. I'm really glad to see a 360 for it! This model is beautiful and I look forward to running a flock of them on a flank. Anyone who does a winged Harbinger conversion should be ecstatic as well as those wings are perfect for it.
We saw a small picture of the Gatorman Witch Doctor before, but now we get the full model. Minion players and Hordes players in general have been clamoring for this guy to field in their armies. He brings a lot of utility to a lot of models so he should see wide play. I'm going to be picking up 3 right away!

No comments:

Post a Comment