Sunday, March 18, 2012

Painted Malice

I've finished the last character warjack for Cryx last night. He was pretty fun to paint and has a lot of character in that face.

I normally use him in my Skarre, Queen of the Broken Coast lists because he can boost after the dice rolls to get better harpoon shots. I can't wait to field a fully painted Skarre list (only one model to go, a Satyxis Raider Captain).

I'm not sure if I want to go back and paint the rivets though. If I do, I have a lot of other models I need to touch up as well. Hmm, decisions, decisions...

2 comments:

  1. Very cool and kind of scary!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Its nice to see painted models on the table. Just a little effort on the base and maybe a little more expression on the face (probably a wash on the jaw), then it would be a very nice looking model.

    ReplyDelete