Friday, February 4, 2011

First Post (or Hello World!)

This is my first entry into posting my games and paintings up on the internet for Warmachine and Hordes.

A little about me:
I'm a Press Ganger (volunteer) for Privateer Press that helps run demos, leagues, and events for Warmachine, Hordes, Scrapper Games, and Monsterpocalypse.  I primarily focus on Warmachine and Hordes.
I'm helping coordinate and promote Warmachine and Hordes events for Adepticon 2011!
I have an army for every faction of Warmachine and Hordes.  I have an extensive collection of models that I'm quite proud of (but mostly unfinished).

Some of my goals for this blog:
Record more battle reports of my games.
Showcase off more of my painted models.
Utilize this to motivate me to paint more.
Just have fun!

I hope to follow in my friend Felix's footsteps and create an interesting blog to read.

Have fun!

1 comment: