Tuesday, December 11, 2012

New Previews: Morvahna the Dawnshadow and Vyros, Incissar of the Dawnguard

Privateer let the horses out on the release previews today! We have Vyros, Incissar of the Dawnguard and Morvahna the Dawnshadow on their cavalry mounts. Morvahna was a bit of a surprise to be Light Cavalry, but I think that fits her playstyle well and the look and feel of the Circle Orboros army. Also, she looks regal on that skirovik mountain goat. I can't wait to paint her and her regular version at the same time.
Vyros2 looks good, his face looks a little young, but that might just be painting. I'm excited to have him. He'll straight up kill someone. :)

We also got the softcover book of Gargantuans.
I'm really looking forward to seeing what else Circle Orboros and Legion of Everblight got as well as the Unbound formations! Very excited for all of that!

1 comment:

  1. I Vyros metal? If so that is an awful pose. I hate when they have one narrow contact point for a very heavy model. Good thing I hate elves and have no interest in them whatsoever.

    ReplyDelete