Sunday, September 23, 2012

Assembled Some Models

It has been awhile since I've really done anything productive with the hobby. I haven't really painted all that much. I think Lord Arcanist Ossyan was the last model I've painted and I need to repaint him. However, I did get a few models assembled for my Theme Force thread on the Privateer Press forums (located at http://privateerpressforums.com/showthread.php?113622-Theme-Force-Insanity). I'm happy to have 81 Theme Forces at 50 points, but it does take awhile to take photos of them all! :)



Here's what I've gotten assembled:
Missing from this is the Woldwrath I got from GenCon.

The models are: 5 Warpborn Skinwalkers, 2 Boneswarms, 2 Gatorman Witch Doctors, 1 Scarsfell Griffon, 1 Ghetorix, and Asphyxious the Hellbringer and Vociferon. Asphyxious was a paint due to his fiddly hoses on his back that need to be connected to his arms. Almost broken one off... :(

I'm hoping to have more updates regularly again soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment