Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Painted Gatormen Posse

I finally got around to finishing up my Gatormen Posse unit. They aren't that hard to paint, and I think they turned out really well. I went with the Strong Tone dip from Army Painter and it worked wonders on the crevasses on the models.

As it worked out well on these models, I'm going to try to crank out a few more of the models before league ends.
Now I just haveto figure out how I'm going to paint the second unit so I don't mix them up... Any ideas?

2 comments:

  1. There's difficult: give the second unit chest patterngings or a different crest or something.

    Then there's easy: give the second unit some kind of resin base. This is more expensive for medium based units, but small based units need more special bases.

    ReplyDelete
  2. These look nice.

    Maybe go for a dfferent green tone? Something darker?

    ReplyDelete