Monday, June 24, 2013

My Grand Ambitions

Aaaaaahhhh... the Internet: where hopefully my motivation will live on forever. Here is just a sampling of what I aspire to accomplish in the next month.
The Great Work laid out.
 I have been working an awful lot on getting my Space Hulk sets (1st and 2nd editions) painted up and ready to play. Finally finished the 1st set of 5.

Ultramarines!
Hugo likes Ultramarines, I paint Ultramarines (I admit I like them too). Hugo likes Imperial Fists, I paint Imperial Fists.
Yellow ain't that hard to paint
One Imperial Fist has been completed so far, I got him finished in a day.  Hopefully I'll be able to finish them up this week.
Next up is my league model, the Iron Fang Kovnik. Nothin' fancy, stay tuned, more to come.
Check this out: a Rune Priest still in the blister. A rare find. Makes me remember the days when GW didn't suck (or I was too young to know about it).
1st edition Terminators. Not sure what chapter to paint them up as. I am very curious to see how well a job I can do on these guys: the sculpts are awful. Does anybody remember these guys?   Some of them still have their antennas/banner poles on. Yeah, those are getting clipped off before they break off.
Magnus is my guy for the league, and he's going to need some bastards to tool around with: Stealheads. I've had these for a few years and now is the time to finally get them assembled and painted.

And last but not least, Caine and a boat load of Terminators. Lotta stuff, we'll see how much I can plow through in the next 30 days or so.

No comments:

Post a Comment