Wednesday, December 12, 2012

More Usefull Terrain

So, I had about 1/2 an hour to kill so me and my boy whipped up some better terrain:



Bullet holes in wall - neat.

A wonderful Christmas display - the wife will be pleased.
 Making Stalinist urban ruins is about as easy as doing a 5 year old's homework, it damn near feels like cheating.  In fact, Hugo actually helped jam a couple pieces of pink foam onto the MDF.

Two things of note here:
1. Cardboard sucks for making, well, anything.  It has a tendency to warp at the slightest sign of moisture.  Nothing too bad here, but it is annoying to see some of your ground tiles warp up like that. I need to find a cheap source of thin plasitc..
2. Aerosol cans eat up insulation foam. We all know this (Right?). I sprayed the walls on purpose to roughen them up and Holy Cow did it turn out beautifully.
Red Rody approves!

No comments:

Post a Comment